Remember When life was so much easier

Life has been so busy with raising children, running a business,working fulltime you sometimes forget the simple things in life. Remember how things were when you were younger. Today there is so many chemicals and additives added into our everyday items. This year our family is trying to llive a more natural life. This blog will contain recipes, gardening tips, links to other blogs who share the same passion as I do.

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Review of the bucket list




Over a year ago I made up a list of things I wanted to do in my life sometime.  Yes the Bucket List.  A couple of things I have done but now looking back at the list there is a few things I won't do.  Now it is time to update.  I think everyone should have a list of things they want to achieve.  At work they call them GOALS.  Yes how the girls at work hate that word.  GOALS, GOALS, GOALS.  But really it is not that scarey.  I wonder if the management above who develop all this wonderful paperwork I do all day would change that one simple page on the 35 page document to BUCKET LIST or WISHES AND DREAMS.   Any way below is my bucket list with reviews.

  1. Ride in a hot air balloon Have problems when flying in a plane with heights so need to change this one to Write a book
  2. Go para-sailing 
  3. Visit King Island  Came so close at christmas.  Next time I will hire a 4WD and I will be on that island.
  4. Go to Ireland and find my family history
  5. Buy my own little block of paradise. (A couple of acres.) Trying to make this happen this year.
  6. Be as self-sufficient as we can be.  Started but need some land.  See above.
  7. Be at my grandchildren's weddings.  The twins are 7 this year.
  8. Learn how to make cheese.  Have the kit
  9. Learn how to crochet. I have tried and tried.  Learn to paint
  10. Run naked through a forest. One day.
  11. Eat at the most expensive restruant  Travel around Australia
  12. Own a Louis Vuitton Handbag Will leave this one on there.  Even though I don't buy that many handbags anymore I will one day own a LV
  13. Play in snow   Next winter
  14. Go on a cruise Cruising out on the 11.08.2012.  Not long now.
  15. Holiday in Canada  Run workshops.  I use to do this for children but would love to go back to it.
  16. Travel the Kuranda Train.  This one is really personal.  This was one wish my eldest sister wanted to do before cancer took her.  This is happening this year.
  17. Sell one of my one of a kind coats.
 



Anyway update is completed.  I will revisit again in a years time.  Do you have a list of thing you want to do?

Have a great long weekend everyone.!


Sue   XX

No comments:

Post a Comment